Tuesday 25 March 2014

Hello!

Hello! I'm assuming that you have no idea who I am, so here's a little summary of my life.
  • I am OBSESSED with clothes, and makeup, like most girls out there
  • I LOVE music, whether it's 'interpretive' dance, or screaming them at the top of my lungs, I'm happy
  • I am CRAZY about the hows Pretty Little Liars, HIMYM, and Two Broke Girls so if you watch them, expect to be my best friend
So now that we have introductions out of the way, I would just like yo say that I am definitely the worst writer ever…and a terrible blogger (I CAN'T DEAL WITH ROUTINE!), but I will try my hardest! (Even if that means not posting anything for three months because I’m not happy with it).

I will be posting about fashion (obviously), beauty, and my life in general (which I will try to make as interesting as possible).Join me on the ride of my life, which will mostly consist of me being an idiot, and occasionally giving you what's in, in fashion.

p.s. my schedule for blogging will be all over the place, so... yeah
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment